Friday, October 29, 2010

Magic 8 Ball

Tonight was the Halloween party at church and I had a really good time. I got to know the women I visit better and meet a couple other families in the ward too. My dad's chili recipe didn't win any prizes, but it was still good! And really spicy :) Also...I dressed up! There was a Halloween parade/contest for the kids and I didn't think they were doing one for the adults and that was the end of the party, so I went to leave. When I came back in to grab my crockpot that I had brought my chili in, the adults were having a contest too! I was too late. I don't know why, but I am a little disappointed. I like parties and things! Anyway, it was a really fun day. Here are pictures of my costume! Simple but fun (I think). I stole this idea off the internet when searching for pregnancy costumes. It didn't cost me anything except a few cents to print the signs! In case it isn't clear, the back says "it's a girl." Also, this is me 30 weeks pregnant!



Package
My mom sent a package for us/baby in the mail and we got it today! We now have money for the crib! I'm so ordering it this weekend! Also, she sent us a Baby Mozart DVD, a maternity shirt for me, a birthday card for Sama, birthday money for both of us (our birthdays are really close together--mine is in a couple weeks!), and A MONKEY! It is so cute and SUPER soft! I was really excited about this! Here is a picture of Natalie's first (stuffed) monkey! My dad bought one kind of like this when I was born too! Which reminds me. My mom's first baby was a girl (my older sister), she was due January 5th (my due date), and she was born in the same hospital I will be delivering in! Crazy! But cool.


That's all for now. More fun things coming up soon! Have a great night everyone!

1 comment: