Friday, October 8, 2010

Family

Pregnancy Update
So we went to the doctor yesterday and everything is going great! My blood pressure is a little bit high, but not dangerously so. I hope it stays/gets lower!

Family
So I had a dream last night that I was in Oregon near all my family. I was about to go visit my sister because I REALLY wanted to see her and I was really happy I was going to get to. Then I woke up and realized that I was in Utah. It was really sad for me. I am missing my family so much. If only I had plenty of money, I would arrange a trip! It is sad to me that I won't get to see all of them until probably next spring or summer. My mom is coming in January when the baby is born and my sister is thinking about a trip sometime after that, but I miss them right now! And I want to see everyone!

One thing to be grateful for is that we are planning on moving to Oregon or Washington. I think Oregon is more likely, but even Washington is closer than Utah!!!! I am so glad that my husband likes Oregon too and is willing to live there. I love Oregon and the idea of being near all of my family. Everyone else lives within an hour of each other and sometimes I get sad knowing I am all the way out here in Utah for another couple years. But it is worth it for Sama to be able to finish school. Sometimes I just have to remind myself that I am blessed in so many ways and be grateful for what I have instead of wishing for more things!

No comments:

Post a Comment