Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween Weekend

This will probably be short because I am not in the writing mood. But I did want to write about the rest of my weekend!

Saturday I helped my aunt with the Halloween dinner preparations. I didn't end up hanging out with my friend after all because I didn't finish up until about 7 with the Halloween stuff and I was just tired and in the mood to relax rather than drive! But my friend came over for the Halloween dinner the next day. Everything turned out really good! Here are the pictures. There was also a really cool seven-layer salad that was decorated like a graveyard. It looked really cool, but I guess I didn't get a picture!

Bean dip faces and spider

Yolkensteins

Jello Brain

Frog Eye Salad in pumpkins (oranges!)

The Table

Butternut squash bisque with cheese ravioli and a snake breadstick

Enjoying the meal

Monster Cupcakes (they were way cuter in the magazine picture, oh well!)

No comments:

Post a Comment