Monday, October 25, 2010

Parties and More Parties!

Well, the pumpkin muffins were well received and I was told they were delicious!

Parties
This week is going to be very busy and hopefully very fun! First up is celebrating Sama's birthday tonight! We are having some friends over for dinner and will be making tacos durados. Like taquitos kind of if you don't know what tacos durados are. His birthday is actually later on in the week, but he has school all day and then I have my first lamaze class that night, which is kind of long so it wouldn't leave much time for celebration. So I am going to get out and do some serious grocery shopping for tonight's fiesta!

I already mentioned the rest of my plans in a previous post, but here they are again. Friday night is a Halloween party with our ward. It is a chili cook-off and costume parade. I don't actually like chili that much except to dip bread in the broth (and that I have actually been craving). My dad loves chili and makes it really well, so I am going to use his recipe. Maybe I will win a prize?! I remember we had a chili cook-off growing up and my dad didn't win and I was so shocked because he is always saying how amazing his chili is! I think it is pretty good as far as chili goes though! We will see what everyone else thinks.

Saturday is a relax and party day with my friend. We are going to eat yummy snacks, chat, watch movies, etc. I am very excited for this!

Sunday is Halloween! I will be celebrating with family and having a Halloween themed dinner. These dinners are always so much fun. And you can't beat time with family!

I will be sure to post some pictures of all these fun events going on this week. I think this blog has definitely helped me to take more pictures. I am always thinking I need to take pictures more often, but it just hasn't worked out that well. Until now. I am finding that I really like blogging. Pictures make it even more fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment