Sunday, October 3, 2010

Sunday Afternoon

We have had a wonderful Sunday watching conference and spending time together. This afternoon I made a simple dinner and I also made biscuits!!! They were puffy and delicious and we had some for dessert with butter and strawberry jam. YUM!

Also this afternoon I decided to practice knitting while we watched the second session of conference. I hardly know how to knit at all, but can probably manage a scarf or a blanket or something else easy. I hope to learn a little more though. I really would love to make cute little baby things. Especially baby leg warmers because those are seriously adorable. I think so anyway.

I think that is pretty much all I am writing for now because our friends just came over. Happy Sunday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment