Thursday, October 21, 2010

Disclaimer

Yes, I graduated in English Language with a minor in editing, but no, I am not perfect. I make so many mistakes in my writing (as those of you who read this blog regularly have surely noticed!). I honestly don't censor or edit my posts. I just write them and publish them without really checking. Whenever I read over old posts I notice about a million errors. And then I might go back and fix some of them. But not really. I am not the best editor or even close, but I could do better. I am just saying that I don't edit my own writing. I don't feel the need to for a blog. Unless it were a blog about writing or editing...but it's not! So to all of you editing sticklers, I apologize for my atrocious grammar and punctuation. This is my disclaimer. The end!

No comments:

Post a Comment