Friday, October 15, 2010

Nesting

I think I wrote in one of my earlier posts that I have been nesting pretty much since I found out I was pregnant. I think I have mainly been  planning what I want to do and doing a few nesting things here and there. But today I cleaned the baby's room and I bought a few things for her room too. I am totally excited. I went to DI and found a pink bed skirt (there is a twin bed in her room for guests :) and some cute pillow cases. Then I went to Target and got some of those cute canvas organizer boxes for her shelf. I got pink and brown. I washed everything and set it up and love it! It is quite a bit of pink since the pillow cases are all pink including one long body pillow. But she is a girl so it works. Sama helped me rearrange some more furniture as well. I also set up the pack n play in our room just to see how it would fit. We will be totally squished! But oh well. There is only a tiny space to get by the pack n play to the closet, so Sama will have to set his clothes out the night before or something. Maybe we will be rearranging furniture again though. We'll see. I am going to wait to post pictures of the room until we have more set up, but I'll take some soon.

Graduation
My friend from my old job just graduated from massage therapy school today and I was able to go to the ceremony. I am so happy for her and think it is awesome that she did this. Congratulations, Eliane!

Pollo Loco
Well, that has pretty much been my day. Nesting and graduation. Oh and Sama had to go back to Salt Lake to the Mac store again today because the new phone they gave him yesterday to replace his broken one was also broken. Crazy. So now he has another new phone. Hopefully it will work better than the others! He went with our friend Limhi and then Limhi and his wife Horte came over for dinner after that. They stopped for Pollo Loco, which is a fast food place from Mexico. They all loved it and couldn't get enough. I like Mexican food, but I didn't care much for this. Oh well. I am glad they got something that they like so much from Mexico! It was also just good to hang out with friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment