Thursday, October 28, 2010

P.S.

I know I already posted today, but I was looking at this site and love it! It is everydayfoodstorage.net . It has all kinds of ideas about how to actually use your food storage in recipes you already make. It also has new recipe ideas to try! When I think of using food storage I usually think of gross, powdery tasting food. But it doesn't have to be that way. Plus, even if you are not focusing on food storage or even using what food storage you have, this site has some great ways to SAVE MONEY. Like making your own (easy!) sweetened condensed ($.60/can) and evaporated milk ($.25/can). I obviously haven't tried any of these things yet as I just found the site today, but I will try it out next week for sure! As you know, I am really into saving money and eating healthier right now. Using food storage items helps with both those things! Yay for this awesome site. I really like it. If you try anything from this site, let me know how it turns out! I am planning on making her bread recipe too. Looks delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment