Thursday, October 14, 2010

Is This Normal?

So Sama and I went up to Salt Lake to the Mac store today to get his iphone fixed and I can't believe how tired I am! It is in a huge mall and we found out only after we got there that you have to make an appointment for them to look at your phone. So we went to lunch and then back to the mall to walk around. We probably spent almost two hours walking around and looking in different stores. And now my feet hurt and I am still sore from yesterday and having a hard time to walk. I know this is all normal for being pregnant but I really felt like a little old lady. I was walking so slow it was embarrassing and I was all achy and now I am so so tired! And we were out all morning and most of the afternoon, but still! I am just wondering if I am going to feel like this forever now. Am I? Or do I regain my body and feel good and energized again?

3 comments:

  1. It is totally normal. Wait til you are 36 weeks. Haha!

    Don't worry, it will come back if you lose the baby weight...after recovering from childbirth of course! :)

    But there IS one thing I've noticed since birth. My body gets weird aches, pains, and twists sometimes and I never used to get that before pregnancy. But if that's the least of your troubles, you're doing pretty good since having a kid is quite the gamut of complete hormonal and physical changes in less than a year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Annie! I figured it was probably normal, but it feels totally strange and permanent! It just feels good to be reassured that this won't last forever. Congrats on your soon to be new addition by the way!

    ReplyDelete