Friday, November 19, 2010

Updates

I have been worried about my blood pressure and decided that I am going to be taking it really easy for awhile. I had been working really hard with Melaleuca and my blood pressure was really high after that week. After a more relaxing weekend it went back down. So even though I love it I will be slowing down. That is the great thing about Melaleuca. You work when you want! Anyway though, I have not been feeling all that well this week even with spending much more time relaxing.

Sama has an interview today. I hope it goes well! This is the one we are really hoping he gets. And since it is him and one other guy, we are also hoping they will let him know soon.

Sorry this is short. I wanted to give some more updates, but I am just tired. Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment