Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Updates

Pregnancy
I am feeling more and more like the "typical" pregnant woman all the time. My belly keeps getting bigger and bigger, I have pregnancy brain where I can't remember anything and even have trouble processing what people tell me, and twice in the past week I have just started crying thinking that everything is horrible even though it is great. I sometimes feel like I am going insane! But whatever, I am pregnant and for the most part am doing great!

My Job
My job is still going great! I find that I am more outgoing and start up conversations with people more often. I had a frustrating experience the other day where I couldn't figure out why I couldn't enroll one of my new clients on the computer (yes, that was one of my crying sessions), but we figured it out and hopefully it won't be a problem anymore!

Sama's Job
Sama got another job offer! This one is in Utah and it is for a position he really wanted! We are still waiting to hear more from the job in Oregon because we would rather be there, but it is still so exciting that he got this other job! It is generally hard to get into this kind of work with just an undergraduate, but he did! We had a coupon for a free meal at one of our favorite restaurants for my birthday. My birthday isn't for another week, but we wanted to celebrate and so we went today! It was really nice and delicious and just great. But then I was sleepy and took a nap right after which wasn't that smart because I am having such bad heartburn lately and lying down doesn't help!

My sister just called and she met a guy tonight who works for a company in Oregon that Sama would be perfect for! It sounds really good. I don't know what will happen, but it feels like it could be something good for us!

A Good Day
Besides going out to lunch I was able to hang out with one of my good friends tonight. She came with me to post some flyers for my job and then we went to the university bookstore and just looked around. It was a Christmas kick-off sale tonight so it was really busy with authors there signing books, a performance by a singer who also just joked around and was really funny, and then all the Christmas stuff was out so it was just really festive and fun!

I am pretty tired even thought it is still pretty early, but I have some presentations tomorrow and I haven't been sleeping that well, so I am going to get to sleep. And hopefully stay asleep! Really if I didn't have to wake up to go to the bathroom that would be amazing! Or if turning over in my sleep didn't wake me up...oh the joys of pregnancy! No really, I am so thankful that I am pregnant and we can't wait until Natalie arrives!

No comments:

Post a Comment