Friday, November 12, 2010

Oregon Jobs!

Oregon
Sama is going to Oregon for the next step in an interview process! We are all really excited. Probably my family, especially my mom, more than Sama. He is one of two candidates. I really hope that he gets it! I would LOVE that.

Pregnancy
Also, here is my most recent pregnancy photo. Me at 32 weeks! Time seems to be going quickly now!
Baby Shower
My baby shower is tomorrow. I am sure I will have lots of fun pictures to post from that soon. I am really excited about seeing so many friends and I am sure it will be a lot of fun!

Birthday
My birthday is on Monday as well. I can't believe how old I am already. I am sure I will be saying that every birthday from now on. But oh well. We will be having just a little celebration with a few of our friends. Dinner and cake! Pictures from that to come as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment