Friday, June 17, 2011

Nice Baby

Yesterday morning I woke up with a terrible headache. The beginnings of a migraine kind of headache. It was kind of my fault for staying up too late the night before but however it happened I was kind of worried about the day ahead of me. All I wanted to do was close my eyes and sleep. It hurt to talk and I had a hard time playing with Natalie. But then she decided to take an early nap! And sleep two hours! Thus allowing me to sleep too. So I took some Tylenol and we took a nap together. And after I felt SOOOO much better! Still had a little headache, but no biggie. Later Sama brought home lunch and Natalie took another long nap! After that we all went to the farmer's market. Overall a great day for starting out so bad! Thanks for the sleep Natalie!

No comments:

Post a Comment