Monday, June 20, 2011

Father's Day

We had a great weekend! Natalie and I went to my parents' house Friday and stayed the night. My Uncle from the East coast was there and Saturday my sister and her kids came. Sama came Saturday afternoon. Saturday morning we took the kids to the carousel. It was Natalie's first time and she LOVED it! Pictures to come later as they were not taken on my camera :) After we all went to lunch and then back home to play games. Our family loves playing games together. We had a nice dinner and Natalie gave Gumpy his Father's day card. We had her hand print on it as her signature :) Then time to go home. It was a really nice visit!

Yesterday was Father's Day and we went to church. We have a new calling teaching the Sunbeam class in primary. Sunbeams are the 3 year olds. I think it will be a little crazy but I am still excited! I love this age group! We will have 4 kids in our class so not too bad.

I made Sama breakfast (breakfast burritos and cinnamon roll casserole...SO GOOD!). Then we came home and all took a nap and then had a nice dinner together. We made gourmet sandwiches with turkey, tomato, avocado, cranberry, lettuce, and mayo on toasted sourdough bread. Yum!

Anyway, that was our weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment