Saturday, June 25, 2011

Brooke Van Gory

So I am looking for a new diaper bag that is bigger than the one I currently have. I like it, but I didn't actually choose it and it is a hand me down. Which is fine. I LOVE all the stuff I have gotten from my sister. Anyway though, it is a little small for everything we bring with us. I am pretty sure I over-pack, but I just like to be prepared. Anyway, we need a bigger bag!! In my research for the best bags for cloth diapers (because they really do take up more space than disposables) I found out about Brooke Van Gory bags! And I WANT one! However, they are a little expensive because they are custom made. But check these out!



Look here to see how much these bags can really fit! And here for a review of the bags.

So the exciting thing is that Brooke is going to be doing a giveaway soon. So I am totally entering that! I realize that it is a long shot with so many others entering, but who cares? There's a chance, right? Anyway, as soon as Brooke gets a few more followers on her Facebook page, she is doing a giveaway. Check it out!

I like these patterns, but I still haven't looked at ALL the fabrics there are to choose from. Which is really any fabric since they are custom.


No comments:

Post a Comment