Friday, November 4, 2011

Photo Updates: It's Been Too Long!

Well, it has been a really long time since I posted! So since I can't really go over all the latest, here are some photo updates.

 My first attempt at fancy cookie decorating. The frosting needs a bit of work :)
 Taken on Mexican Independence Day. We walked around a fair they had in Portland and Natalie loved it!
We went to Canada. Natalie had a lot of fun! She liked this little car.

 Natalie likes the high chair. We got her one of her own when we got back!

 Our little niece decided it would be fun to do my and Natalie's hair. Cute huh?

 First attempt at climbing stairs. Her 2 year old cousin didn't want her to. It was funny.

Natalie all dressed up. So cute!

 She likes to climb in the cupboard. Mommy's little helper :)

I started cake decorating!! I am not great or anything, but I really enjoy it. I just have to be sure to give most of them away :)

My best cake so far and my first attempt with fondant. I think it turned out pretty well :) This was a gluten free cake for my sister.

 We went to the pumpkin patch with my dad, my sister, and her boys. I don't know why but this is the only picture I got.

 Just a picture of Natalie looking oh so adorable.

 Halloween cake! I am pretty proud of this one :)

 Dead finger sugar cookies

Halloween cupcakes. I liked these. I learned how to twist two colors of frosting.

 Halloween party at my sister's house. This was the delicious food we had out.

 My mom was a kitty just like Natalie!

 Natalie helped Daddy pick out some new soccer shoes

Natalie loves the bathtub!

 Natalie and me at the church Halloween party

 Natalie and Daddy

All of us together! Happy family!

Little kitty!

3 comments:

  1. I love the picture of your cute little family. Natalie is so stinking adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amanda Jo! I love the cakes that you decorated. I can't believe you have yet another hidden talent. You are so amazing! Natalie is gorgeous. I especially love the picture of her in her green shirt and skirt all dressed up. And of course I love your family picture. I miss you.

    ReplyDelete