Saturday, November 5, 2011

Cajun Pasta

So last week was Sama's birthday! We planned to go out to dinner. He chose T.G.I Friday's because he loves the cajun pasta from when he used to always get it when I was a server there. So we found some awesome 2 for 1 coupons online and went on our way. Only we soon discovered that T.G.I. Friday's near us was closed. Forever. Sad day. So we went to Olive Garden instead and Sama promptly sent me some an email with some links for the famous cajun pasta. Tonight we tried it!

Yeah, it didn't really taste the same. But it was delicious! Sama says the original was creamier. Mine wasn't at all creamy. We have some leftovers though so tomorrow I am going to change it up with some coconut milk. I think it will be yummy!

This is the T.G.I version. I didn't get a picture of mine but will try to remember to tomorrow. I'll post the recipe if it turns out!

No comments:

Post a Comment