Monday, December 6, 2010

Snoring

So Sama has been moving from our bed to the bed in the baby's room some nights because I have been snoring!  I don't normally snore, and the way he told me about it I thought it was some loud and horrible, obnoxious snoring! So I looked it up and saw that while it can be normal in pregnancy because of congestion and weight gain that it could also indicate gestational diabetes or sleep apnea and that I should tell my doctor. So I told this to my husband but apparently I only snore a tiny bit and it is just that he is such a light sleeper. Crazy. I am glad it is not the wake up the whole neighborhood kind, but I will probably still mention it to our doctor at our appointment this week. Just to be sure :)

Girl's Night
I got together with an old friend and some of her friends that I hadn't met for a girl's night on Saturday. We visited while making chocolate-covered pretzels and then took them with us to give away when we went Christmas caroling. It was so fun to see how people reacted to us. There was one elderly man who was my favorite. He lives alone and was so incredibly grateful to us. He invited us in and showed us his Christmas tree and what he used to do for work at the local university. I loved it! I honestly think I will visit him again.

Work
My job is going well and I am really enjoying it! I have continued to get to know great people and am learning a lot. I should be pretty well established by the time Natalie arrives!  I am starting to get a little bit impatient about the time I still have to wait, but I know it will go by fast and I will wonder where the time went later on.

Christmas
We are staying here and doing Christmas with friends. I have had some invitations from other friends for fun outings and activities. Often we are gone before we get to do all the local parties and the place where we go has already had all of those parties already.  Anyway, it will be a different Christmas, but I think a really good one! What are everyone's plans this year? I hope all your Christmases are wonderful!

2 comments:

  1. all I saw was "chocolate covered pretzels" and I scrambled to my fridge to get some pretzels and a tub of icing. (Don't judge.)

    I am now resuming the reading of my google reader.

    Thanks for the crave induction. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are having Christmas morning at home and then going to Salem for brunch and Cristmas morning there.

    ReplyDelete