Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Natalie in 2010

I am officially on bed rest. It is definitely no fun. I went in to get my blood pressure checked this morning and it was high. Higher than usual that is. So then I had a bunch of other tests, but thankfully those were all normal and Natalie is quite healthy!

So I have to check my blood pressure four times per day and if it gets any higher, then I have to call my doctor and probably go to the hospital. I have an appointment on Monday to see how things are going. But my doctor pretty much guaranteed that Natalie will be born this month.

Sama's mom will be coming earlier than planned because she is no longer going to Canada for Christmas. So she will come a few days early, but probably not until after Christmas.

I am feeling kind of overwhelmed because I know for sure that Natalie is coming in the next two weeks. The house is a mess and I still need to pack for the hospital. To do that I need to do laundry and be able to move around and such. But I can't. Sama was so nice and cleaned up a little for me even though he needs to study. But tomorrow he will be done with school!!!!! Oh and we still need a carseat.....!!! Add to that all the things I would have liked to do for Christmas. I am getting Sama's present online, but I guess I will have to enlist someone's help to get his stocking stuff. Luckily we weren't planning on doing a lot anyway and don't have concrete plans.

So....that is really all that is on my mind right now. I hope everyone is doing well!

2 comments:

  1. thinking about you, take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoa! hang in there, it's exciting and frustrating at the same time. :)

    ReplyDelete