Saturday, December 18, 2010

I want to Clean...?

Okay so I woke up today and I feel like I just HAVE to clean! I am thinking that everything is so dirty and I just need to spend my day cleaning!!!! Ahh. I guess it is nesting, but guess what? I am on bed rest. Oh well for the cleaning. I am having to force myself to sit here in bed.

Things to Do
I have been doing okay with bed rest. It is really good that I am only on it for a couple more weeks at most because it has not even been two whole days and I already feel like I should be done. But I have found a few things to do. I have sewn some more diapers for Natalie and they are super cute! (I am allowed to be sitting and doing things!) And I have made some more flower clips. A lady came and bought three of them, which is great, but I still have too many! Like A LOT!  But those things have kept me pretty well entertained. Then I have my computer and spend too much time online, but oh well. I have been working via the internet and that has been pretty good. Other than that I hang out with Sama and watch TV or something. He has been getting everything for me. I feel so ridiculous asking for my computer charger or something that is only across the room. I am not supposed to be getting up and down for those kinds of things. It feels so silly and I feel like some lazy queen commanding him or something! Poor Sama.

School
School is OVER!!!!!!! Well, for the semester! Yay!

Christmas
Change of plans for Christmas. My mom is coming earlier since I am going to be induced if I don't go into labor on my own. It is so nice to know that she will be here! I am really looking forward to it. Our friends who we were going to spend Christmas with decided to go to Mexico last minute. They are in for a really, REALLY long drive, but they are excited to go so that is great. We have a few other friends that will be here and I would really like to invite them for Christmas dinner or something, but I would pretty much be obligating other people to do all the work. Sama asked if we should invite them, so maybe he doesn't mind, but I don't know. I guess we will plan on a quiet Christmas morning with my mom here. I think it will be nice. Well quiet unless Natalie comes before then. Maybe! I honestly would love that.

No comments:

Post a Comment