Tuesday, December 14, 2010

22 Days!

So Natalie is supposed to get here in 22 days. Of course we are hoping it is sooner. As in any time in December would be awesome! Sama's mom is coming the 30th and mine on the 7th. I am especially hoping for my mom's sake that she isn't late/too late. For Sama's mom too, but I think her schedule is slightly more flexible. I will be 37 weeks tomorrow and since that is considered full term, I am hoping for her to come really soon. Maybe that is selfish, but oh well. I want her here and as long as she is healthy I am good. I really don''t want to be induced if I can avoid it though so even if she doesn't come this month I am hoping she will get here before our moms have to leave. But I guess I really have no control. Just writing out what I am hoping for!

Flowers
I have been making those flowers that are so popular for little girls to put in their hair. I love them and didn't want to pay for someone else to do them when they seemed so simple. So I bought some of the supplies and have been having a lot of fun....maybe too much fun! Does anyone want flower clips? Haha. I have too many! I am going to sell some of them at cost on Craigslist I think. I know there is a ton of people selling them, but we will see if I can get some of what I spent back. Natalie doesn't need as many clips as I have made and I still have A LOT more supplies. Haha. I only have one friend with a little girl right now and she just made a bunch of her own too, soooo.....I am kind of stuck. But it is a fun hobby at least! I also have a ton of ribbon, so bows are next :)

little flowers. I like these best :)

I bought too many pink flowers.....

I made my own flower petals from fabric! I am pleased with myself about this. Sama got excited thinking they were potato chips though....Sorry to disappoint!

Feeling Better (for the moment)
I woke up feeling motivated to get a lot done. I kind of started being productive, but it just didn't last. Then I was feeling tired/not that great so I slept for awhile. I think I just needed to eat a regular meal instead of the mini snacks I had been because when I woke up and finally ate I felt so much better. Thanks Sama for helping me with dinner! 

Two More Days!
Just two more days of finals. I am so happy!!!!! Like really, REALLY happy that this semester will be over! Sama will be working more, but I think that is a good thing. Work is so much less stressful than school :) Then on Friday we will be getting together with our friends, who I think are quite stressed and might be happier than I am that school is almost over for awhile. So school is ending, we will get to relax and do fun holiday things, and Natalie can come at any time. Yay!

Progressive Dinner
Thanks to my new neighbor (new as in I just met her for the first time last week) for planning a fun night for us last Sunday. We got together with our neighbors and had a really good night getting to know each other and then we played games at the end. It was a nice night and I have some new friends :)

I think that is all for now. Happy Tuesday everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment