Monday, January 24, 2011

Pictures

We have been doing great. Natalie and I took our first walk today. I really wanted to take her out before but it just never happened. Today it was a priority or it wouldn't have happened again. But we went and it was really, really nice! Natalie fell asleep so I don't know if she loved it or not, but maybe next time we will time it for when she is awake.

Honestly I haven't been doing too much besides hanging out with Natalie. I am going to try to get out more and do more things with Natalie. Anyway, I am just going to post some pictures for now from Natalie's first month. Including a video of her rolling over at just under 4 weeks! She's a strong baby. Now that she has learned how to roll over it is almost impossible to get her to stay on her tummy for tummy time. She always just turns over :)

Okay so the pictures are out of order a little. Sorry :)

 Getting her nails cut with abuela

 First bath

 With Limhi
 With Limhi and Horte



In the hospital


 With Grammy Van


 We bought this tiny preemie sleeper and it was too big on her!

 First walk


1 comment:

  1. She is so cute. Keep those pictures coming. I am glad things are going so well for you. I can't believe she is already rolling over.

    ReplyDelete