Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Natalie's Birthday

Natalie had a birthday!! She turned one on December 19th! I can't believe it. Has it really been one year already? Wow! We were lucky enough to have Sama's mom come out from Texas for a few days to celebrate. We made Tamales and a delicious pico de gallo for Natalie's party. There was lots of cake and presents and even a pinata! Natalie had a good time but didn't want anything to do with her cake. I made her a cupcake smash cake, but she cried when we gave it to her. She was a little tired by then.

Natalie has had a good year. She has been growing like crazy and learning new things and she is healthy. She is fun to be around and we just love her so much! Here are some pictures from her first year!

In the NICU; luckily she didn't stay there for long 

Blessing Day

First walk

Cloth Diapers; I can't believe she was so small!

4 months old at Daddy's graduation

Natalie's first trip to Canada

In Canada with her Abuela

First 5K

Pumpkin Patch!

First Halloween

Learning to feed herself (and loving it!)

She LOVED playing with these limes

Natalie loves any kind of glasses! She puts them on, takes them off, lets you put them on, takes them off you...etc. We can play this game for a long time before she gets tired of it!

This pretty dress was one of Natalie's birthday presents. It is so cute.


Church Christmas Party. Natalie still won't go to strangers so I got to be in her Santa picture :)

 Too tired for cake
 Cupcake pinata (I made it myself!)
 My sister made the cupcakes. I had planned a fancy cake but I ran out of time and things had been so crazy I just didn't care! The ugly cake was delicious though! At least the cupcake cake was pretty cute. My mom helped!

In case you couldn't tell, Natalie's theme was cupcakes! I looked online for a cute outfit (that was a decent price) and just couldn't find one. Of course now that her party is over I see cute cupcake stuff EVERYWHERE! Oh well. I ended up buying the iron on cupcake that she has on her shirt. It was cheap and still cute!
Daddy's little princess

On her actual birthday we took her to Cold Stone and she got to eat some ice cream.


No comments:

Post a Comment