Sunday, August 28, 2011

Having a Bad Day

Natalie is still having sleeping troubles and I am reading yet another baby sleep book. My main problem is that I haven't been able to follow through on any plan. This time I am going to write it out (with Sama) and we will figure out a plan of action that we can both live with and follow through for at least 7 days. I am just getting really concerned about her lack of good sleep and of course that part where I would love some more sleep too!

So there was that sleeping trouble. Apartment trouble where everything is just a mess and our garbage disposal broke for the 3rd time since we have been here. And I just didn't want to and didn't have the time to do anything about it. Part of the reason being that I was babysitting for my sister this weekend. It was an overnight thing. Four kids plus Natalie.

The good thing is that I did get some sleep this afternoon while Sama watched Natalie. And he was nice enough to do some cleaning around the apartment. So that is really helpful.

Overall things are still pretty much a mess. I hope it gets better.

1 comment:

  1. I read your blog because I love being updated on what is going on in your life.

    ReplyDelete