Wednesday, July 20, 2011

A Good Day

Well despite our crisis this morning, we had a great day. We just relaxed and hung out in the morning. Playing and watching t.v.  After lunch Natalie and I went to run some errands. We went to return and exchange a few things and then we went to the bank to deposit some money I have been saving up for my sewing machine. I should be able to get it soon! We also went to the sewing machine store where I spent probably too much time, but who cares? It was fun!

I didn't have to make dinner because we still had some yummy leftovers from yesterday. So that was great. Sama got home early and we all had a nice evening together. So nothing spectacular happened, but after a crazy morning it was just nice. Nice to be with my daughter and husband and just be together and relax. Love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment