Sunday, February 13, 2011

Updates

Valentines
We have had a great weekend! We went to a Valentines dance with some friends last night and had a lot of fun. After we all came back to our apartment and made cake and just hung out. Then tonight we went to a family Valentines dinner. Everything was so delicious and also healthy. Well dessert wasn't healthy I guess but the rest was. And so yummy! We had a broccoli salad with a dressing on it. Sama really doesn't like broccoli but he liked this a lot. Then we had a delicious fruit salad with poppyseed dressing and pizza with asparagus. I never would have thought about asparagus on pizza but it was good! We don't have plans for tomorrow, but I think the weekend was enough as far as celebrating valentines day!

Baby Massage
I decided to start doing massage with Natalie. We did it tonight for the first time and she loved it! I don't know if it is technically a massage because I don't know the "right" way to do it. But it was something and I am going to read about massage to make it an even better experience for us. I was worried she might not like it but it was a good bonding experience and I highly recommend it!

Cloth Diapers
Erin, it is late right now and I only have one picture of Natalie in her diaper, so my goal tomorrow is to take some more pics and post a short blog answering your questions :)

No comments:

Post a Comment